BREAKING: SCOTUS Sides With Hobby Lobby

Ray31 Wrote: Jun 30, 2014 3:45 PM
yes, but this is just the last 4 days. WOW. The litlle King is mad as hell.

BREAKING: SCOTUS Sides With Hobby Lobby

Ray31 Wrote: Jun 30, 2014 3:44 PM
boy, this one cries as much as obama does. MY MY we have had enough of victims that feed at the govt trough.

BREAKING: SCOTUS Sides With Hobby Lobby

Ray31 Wrote: Jun 30, 2014 3:42 PM
That's 3 losses in a row at the SC. Boy, I'll bet the little King is mad as he-double hockey sticks.

BREAKING: SCOTUS Sides With Hobby Lobby

Ray31 Wrote: Jun 30, 2014 3:41 PM
anyone can "shuck and jive". go to any used car lot. it's not a racial thing.

BREAKING: SCOTUS Sides With Hobby Lobby

Ray31 Wrote: Jun 30, 2014 3:40 PM
recess apointments -- Obama Loss Hobby Lobby -- Obama loss Union thugs collecting due - Obama Loss Hey, I think there is a pattern developing here I'll be the little King is mad as hell.

BREAKING: SCOTUS Sides With Hobby Lobby

Ray31 Wrote: Jun 30, 2014 3:36 PM
Obama will be out there today acting like a little kid that everyone is picking on. As he said over the weekend, "they are stopping me for looking out for you". I, for one, am ashamed of our President "shucking and jiving" and acting like a little kid that has had his ice cream taken away. His childlike appearance this weekend was at best humiliating for the US. Well he is O for three with the 3 last decisions. Boy, I bet the little King is mad as he can be.

BREAKING: SCOTUS Sides With Hobby Lobby

Ray31 Wrote: Jun 30, 2014 3:35 PM
according to his own definition it does.
she has no credibility left, none, so why not run her out to spin the next lie.
she has no credibility left, none, so why not run her out to spin the next lie.
Rice has no credibility to lose, so she is the perfect candidate to spin more lies.