Tips for Right-Wingers on the IRS Scandal

Ray251 Wrote: Jun 06, 2013 2:18 PM
nothing this establishment GOP, Christie/Romney loving hag has any credibility with lovers of Liberty. I stopped reading anything this RINO hack had to say a long time ago. You should, too!

Undoing the Brainwashing

Ray251 Wrote: May 23, 2013 10:01 AM
My son was a Tea Partier along side me at 15, a Constitutionalist who read everything from Lock to Levin. At 19 he's just finished his freshman year at M.I.T. & has totally bought into the Liberal propaganda. He's surrounded by brilliant, accomplished people, many of whom are truly driven by altruistic reasons & principals, so it's easy to get sucked in. We have to remember what it was like to be that age. The old saying "if you're young & not a Liberal you have no heard, but if your older & not a Conservative, you have no brain" is absolutely true. I just remind him that these brilliant people may in fact have the best answers to the world's problems, but they're not the ones implementing public policy. It's the self-proclaimed "genius" politicians who are running the show & trying to run our lives & their motivations are less pure. And once we've established that politicians act in their own interests & don't know & couldn't care less about "us peasants", the logical question is why anyone would want them making decisions about our lives. I ask him why someone as brilliant as he is (and he is, trust me), would ever empower these despicable morons to rule over him. He gets it & even admits he doesn't live in the real world right now. I have faith that he & most of his peers will see it for themselves in time, as long as we keep asking the right questions.

The Rise of the Neo-Birchers

Ray251 Wrote: Apr 30, 2013 5:18 PM
There is no shame in calling a spade a spade. I refuse to accept your premise - the truth is not hate speech. And you could not accurately substitute my name into the generic comments because I am much more proactive towards safeguarding my family & property. I would not sit behind my dead bolt praying that this animal does not invade my house. I would not wait for the police to come and draw chalk outlines around the lifeless bodies of my family, as you authoritarian types would have me do.

The Rise of the Neo-Birchers

Ray251 Wrote: Apr 30, 2013 2:47 PM
First, I'm not hostile to Bostonians. My son is at M.I.T. as I write this & I was up there supporting Boston-Strong, the very next day. It was more of a sad social commentary that a once proud, fiercely independent, ruggedly individualist people have devolved into subservient, dependent sheep without the ability or the will to defend their own families & property from a teenager with a gun.

The Rise of the Neo-Birchers

Ray251 Wrote: Apr 30, 2013 2:38 PM
At this point, being the totally dependent, toothless sheeple they have degenerated into, there probably wasn't much else they could do. I wonder what Samuel Adams & his Sons of Liberty would think of their descendants?

The Rise of the Neo-Birchers

Ray251 Wrote: Apr 30, 2013 2:28 PM
Without getting into the JBS thing, I find it incredibly sad that on April 19, 2013, the anniversary of Lexington & Concord & Paul Revere's ride, the progeny of the Patriots with the temerity to stand up to the greatest fighting force man had ever known, sat cowering in their homes, depending on the government for their very lives, because there was a wounded teenager in their midst!
I meant abandoned, not abdicated. My son grew up on Atlas Shrugged & was in D.C. with me on 9-12-2009. Now the Liberal Education system - especially the Ivy League where he is - has turned him into a raging Lib. It's our fault. we have abandoned them & our kids will pay the consequences. My father's generation was known as "The Best Generation." Ours may well go down in history as having been the worst!
Don't blame the kids...although they will reap the consequences of their votes, it was our generation that spent their legacy & abdicated the school system for the commies like Bill Ayers to poison their minds

Explaining Romney's Surge

Ray251 Wrote: Oct 14, 2012 8:37 AM
In my opinion, the main reason Romney has surged beyond expectations since the first debate is that he shattered the myth of the caricature the Chicago machine had successfully painted of him as an uncaring Richie Rich. Independents & the few non-committed voters have been looking for an alternative to The One, and when Romney showed himself to be a caring, decent, knowledgeable guy who they could see in the Oval Office, the rest was history. Paul Ryan achieved the same thing in the VP debate, regardless of Biden's antics.
Cap Gains & Dividends should be 0 for other reasons. Say I invest money into XYZ company. Maybe it makes money, maybe it doesn't. There's risk involved & I could lose my investment, as opposed to my paycheck, where the only risk is if the check bounces. Secondly, say I'm lucky enough for the company to actually make a profit. These profits are already taxed at the highest rate in the world - 35%. If the dividends I might receive thereafter are taxed at the current 15%, it brings the effective rate to just under 45%. That's why the "Buffet Rule" is a myth. His secretatry doesn't take risk & pays less than 45%

I Like Gary Johnson

Ray251 Wrote: Sep 20, 2012 4:56 PM
I refer you to: Why This Ex-Libertarian is Voting Mitt Romney by Wayne Allyn Root http://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2012/09/17/why_this_exlibertarian_is_voting_mitt_romney