The Affordable Care Act is based on the belief that our current system of health care is a mess and only the government can fix it efficiently. This...
Politicians of all parties have their own interests at heart, not ours. We are in a better position to decide what's best for ourselves & our families than some nameless, faceless bureaucrat in Washington. Making this a partisan thing is delusional. Start taking responsibility for your own actions & decisions, & stop looking to the crooked politicians to solve your problems. There are some functions that must be performed by government but, for the most part, Government = Corruption That's why I want less of it.
With the future of the Affordable Care Act resting on the decision of the Supreme Court as early as next week, the future of American health care generally is up in the air. If the Act (or significant portions of it) is struck down, there will be a legislative rush to erect something new from its rubble. Unfortunately, hasty legislation is often bad legislation, so we need to consider alternatives now.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago