The Affordable Care Act is based on the belief that our current system of health care is a mess and only the government can fix it efficiently. This...
Politicians of all parties have their own interests at heart, not ours. We are in a better position to decide what's best for ourselves & our families than some nameless, faceless bureaucrat in Washington. Making this a partisan thing is delusional. Start taking responsibility for your own actions & decisions, & stop looking to the crooked politicians to solve your problems. There are some functions that must be performed by government but, for the most part, Government = Corruption That's why I want less of it.
With the future of the Affordable Care Act resting on the decision of the Supreme Court as early as next week, the future of American health care generally is up in the air. If the Act (or significant portions of it) is struck down, there will be a legislative rush to erect something new from its rubble. Unfortunately, hasty legislation is often bad legislation, so we need to consider alternatives now.
- Wisconsin gubernatorial poll: Mary Burke 47, Scott Walker 46 Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- CNN: Obama approval holding steady … at 42% Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: Democratic senator from Montana accused of plagiarism in Army War College assignment Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obama orders American ‘military advisors’ to support Ukraine against pro-Russian rebels Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “Gas the Jews”: Supporters of Hamas run riot in French city, smash Jewish shops Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Investigation reveals Obamacare is a fraudster’s dream come true Noah Rothman 3 hours ago