What 10 to 1 reductions for tax increases? How many times have Democrats pulled that bait and switch. I am in my 70's, I am not for succession, but I understand why some are. This country is headed for a revolution whether 5 years from now or 50 years. This welfare entitlement mentality cannot last. Everyone wants to live on someone else's dime. Hard work and saving are increasingly punished. Now they want to go after my IRA. I earned it, forgave current consumption and saved it. I have never drawn welfare, unemployment, food stamps and other forms of welfare. I took whatever work was available and increased my skills and worked hard for pay increases which coworkers criticized. Merit is no long appreciated by most people.
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago