Obama has such delusions of his own power that he thinks he can do by executive order whatever he cannot get Congress to approve, even Harry Reid's Democratic Senate. Obama's most recent executive order starts off with the extravagant claim that it is issued...
Although I agree with you about Obama is being foolish or deliberately harmful to our national interests by agreeing to give any authority to the U.N. or any other supposedly global authority, I do not believe that our military is directly purchasing from Chinese counterfeiters but rather purchasing agents are purchasing from lowest bidders without checking the parts first. Purchases should be made only directly from manufacturers of the parts with certification that none come from overseas. Prosecute those who have provided counterfeit parts. Why don't you call for Obama's impeachment?
One of the biggest issues in the November election is whether we will continue or stop President Obama's move toward restricting U.S. sovereignty and rushing down the road to global governance. One would think that the obvious failure of the European Union and disdain for the euro would put the skids on global integration, but no such luck.
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 38 minutes ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago