No but their Spanish language program requires students to pledge allegiance to Mexico. There is no need for that and, I believe it a crime to do so. I took Spanish in high school, German and Korean in college and never had to pledge allegiance to either country. Whom ever wrote that lesson plan should be fired and teachers who actually enforced such requirement reprimanded.
Good ol’ Uncle Joe.
- Pierson to Congress: White House intrusion will never happen again Ed Morrissey 14 mins ago
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 54 mins ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago