No but their Spanish language program requires students to pledge allegiance to Mexico. There is no need for that and, I believe it a crime to do so. I took Spanish in high school, German and Korean in college and never had to pledge allegiance to either country. Whom ever wrote that lesson plan should be fired and teachers who actually enforced such requirement reprimanded.
Good ol’ Uncle Joe.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014