No but their Spanish language program requires students to pledge allegiance to Mexico. There is no need for that and, I believe it a crime to do so. I took Spanish in high school, German and Korean in college and never had to pledge allegiance to either country. Whom ever wrote that lesson plan should be fired and teachers who actually enforced such requirement reprimanded.
Good ol’ Uncle Joe.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago