Like the IRA's and 401k and other retirement plans. They only work for a few that are willing to forgo current consumption for retirement. I and my siblings consist of 7. Two of us have put money in IRA accounts. The others, some of whom had higher earnings, spent everything and saved nothing. Now they complain but vote Democratic. The current BS about $1 coins strikes me, the are millions of $1 coins in government facilities which the public has refused to use. Most coin machines will not even accept them. Who really wants to carry around $10 in coins. As long a the dollar bill exists. Coins will not be accepted.
If the five stages of grief for losing a loved one are denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance, then the five stages for Republicans who just lost the presidential election must be denial, shock, analysis, depression and blaming fellow party members for being too whatever. The intense debate has begun among party thinkers over how we could possibly have lost two elections in a row to the most radical leftist...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago