Like the IRA's and 401k and other retirement plans. They only work for a few that are willing to forgo current consumption for retirement. I and my siblings consist of 7. Two of us have put money in IRA accounts. The others, some of whom had higher earnings, spent everything and saved nothing. Now they complain but vote Democratic. The current BS about $1 coins strikes me, the are millions of $1 coins in government facilities which the public has refused to use. Most coin machines will not even accept them. Who really wants to carry around $10 in coins. As long a the dollar bill exists. Coins will not be accepted.
If the five stages of grief for losing a loved one are denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance, then the five stages for Republicans who just lost the presidential election must be denial, shock, analysis, depression and blaming fellow party members for being too whatever. The intense debate has begun among party thinkers over how we could possibly have lost two elections in a row to the most radical leftist...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 11 hours ago