Like the IRA's and 401k and other retirement plans. They only work for a few that are willing to forgo current consumption for retirement. I and my siblings consist of 7. Two of us have put money in IRA accounts. The others, some of whom had higher earnings, spent everything and saved nothing. Now they complain but vote Democratic. The current BS about $1 coins strikes me, the are millions of $1 coins in government facilities which the public has refused to use. Most coin machines will not even accept them. Who really wants to carry around $10 in coins. As long a the dollar bill exists. Coins will not be accepted.
If the five stages of grief for losing a loved one are denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance, then the five stages for Republicans who just lost the presidential election must be denial, shock, analysis, depression and blaming fellow party members for being too whatever. The intense debate has begun among party thinkers over how we could possibly have lost two elections in a row to the most radical leftist...
- NYT poll shows Pryor up 10 in Arkansas Ed Morrissey 40 minutes ago
- Lavrov: Russia will respond in Ukraine if interests “attacked” … like we did in 2008 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WaPo columnist: Home ownership is a lousy investment Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: IRS agents who didn’t pay their taxes get $1 million in bonuses Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Most popular guy in the Party of Fair Share to endorse tax cheat for 23rd term Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago