Until recently, the prevailing opinion about the human appendix came from research provided by Charles Darwin. That theory suggests at one time the human body had an organ called the cecum that aided in the digestion of food. As man developed into a more sophisticated machine, the cecum evolved into the appendix with virtually no role in a modern world. This all happened over an 80 million year period and was aided by cultural changes like sewer systems and clean water. As we moved from dirt and rocks as appetizers to crab cakes and oysters Rockefeller, that big cast iron gut...
Until we find a way to use bull$hit as fuel, I'll stick with big oil over Washington, DC.
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 22 minutes ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago