Despite freezing temperatures in Washington, DC on Sunday, thousands of climate activists gathered for the Forward on Climate Rally, urging President Obama to take a stand against climate change and reject the Keystone pipeline. MRC’s Dan Joseph joined them to find out what they thought about Al Gore selling Current TV to the oil-funded ‘news’ outlet, Al Jazeera. Oddly enough, they were either OK with it or were totally clueless about the deal. Based on some of the responses, however, there’s a good chance they A) have no idea Al Gore is supposed to be the face of clean...
In response to:
OK, Lefties, we're going to stop using all fossil fuels at midnight. Um, what do you think happens (or doesn't) tomorrow? What are you going to do for your morning coffee, or breakfast, or anything else? You won't have to worry about going to your job, because it won't exist any more. No electricity (except for those lucky enough to live near a Nuke plant), no water, no food (after the run on supplies in the supermarket). Do you have ANY idea how intensely interwoven into our economy, civilization, and lives fossil fuels are?
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 53 minutes ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago