The Board’s position was put forward by Acting General Counsel Lafe Solomon in a disturbing brief to the Fourth Circuit. It was filed to defend the Obama Board’s highly controversial decision, Specialty Healthcare, which jettisoned 76 years of Board law. The decision authorized unions in...
In response to:
Oh man..this is just PRICELESS. Guy leading the secession movement in Alabama is sick and tired of government regulation. He had a successful business for 10 years until the government interfered and closed him down. TOO MUCH REGULATION!!! SECEDE. Oh that business...Topless car wash! bwahahahahahahahah Secede so we can have unfettered topless car washes on every corner. Where do I sign. Can't make this stuff up. Wow..gotta love conservatives. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/16/derrick-belcher-alabama-secession-petition-topless-carwash_n_2143456.html?ref=topbar
If you are wondering why American manufacturing jobs are going overseas and not coming back, look no further than President Obama’s National Labor Relations Board. The NLRB recently told a U.S. Court of Appeals that employers’ concerns that a multiplicity of small bargaining units will cripple their operations are “irrelevant” under U.S. labor law.
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 22 minutes ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: I think Republicans may have over-emphasized voter fraud Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Fatah, Hamas announce reconciliation pact, new elections Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Just a reminder: Lindsey Graham’s probably going to get reelected Allahpundit 3 hours ago