The Board’s position was put forward by Acting General Counsel Lafe Solomon in a disturbing brief to the Fourth Circuit. It was filed to defend the Obama Board’s highly controversial decision, Specialty Healthcare, which jettisoned 76 years of Board law. The decision authorized unions in...
In response to:
Oh man..this is just PRICELESS. Guy leading the secession movement in Alabama is sick and tired of government regulation. He had a successful business for 10 years until the government interfered and closed him down. TOO MUCH REGULATION!!! SECEDE. Oh that business...Topless car wash! bwahahahahahahahah Secede so we can have unfettered topless car washes on every corner. Where do I sign. Can't make this stuff up. Wow..gotta love conservatives. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/16/derrick-belcher-alabama-secession-petition-topless-carwash_n_2143456.html?ref=topbar
If you are wondering why American manufacturing jobs are going overseas and not coming back, look no further than President Obama’s National Labor Relations Board. The NLRB recently told a U.S. Court of Appeals that employers’ concerns that a multiplicity of small bargaining units will cripple their operations are “irrelevant” under U.S. labor law.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 5 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 7 hours ago