The White House is promoting the extension of the Bush Tax Cuts for the middle class (which should really be called the Obama-Bush Tax cuts, since Obama extended them in 2010) as exactly that, tax cuts. But the truth is, an extension of the tax cuts wouldn't be a cut at all, but would keep tax rates at the current rate. The Obama admnistration is implying on the official WhiteHouse.gov website that a tax cut is coming for the middle class when in reality if a deal is made by January 1, middle class families won't see a tax...
In response to:
YES, I think a combination of spending cuts and revenue increases attacks the deficit more then just spending cuts alone. YES YES YES. Simple mathematics and every major economist and the CBO agrees.
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 47 mins ago
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago