No Gun Licenses for Marathon Bombers

rauljg69 Wrote: Apr 22, 2013 12:01 PM
As that a serious question? You want to know who Obama directly killed? Or who he killed using the armed forces of which he is commander and chief?

No Gun Licenses for Marathon Bombers

rauljg69 Wrote: Apr 22, 2013 12:00 PM
Disagreed with many policies agreed with some. But never hate and I wouldnt call him an enemy infiltrating our country. I leave that for the Cind Sheehans and Cmons of the world.

No Gun Licenses for Marathon Bombers

rauljg69 Wrote: Apr 22, 2013 11:58 AM
Yes I agree with Bush killing them too. Unfortunately he went after Iraq instead. A secular country with little ties to terrorism and left it in shambles as well as our economy.

No Gun Licenses for Marathon Bombers

rauljg69 Wrote: Apr 22, 2013 11:50 AM
At least this a little softer then Obama the muslim enemy infiltrating our country. Trying to sound saner I see. Too bad is a little late.

No Gun Licenses for Marathon Bombers

rauljg69 Wrote: Apr 22, 2013 11:48 AM
I enjoy the banter. I have to see for myself that there are really right wing fringe ideas out there. Just dont take the liberal websites or medias word for it. I ask the same of you with just how far off base you are with your conservative ideology. I see the fervor on the far left wing very similar to most of you just opposite end of political spectrum. And I disagree with your last statement. You think that there there is this magical conservative ayn rand utopia that would have no crime and everyone would be happy and prosperous and all the ills of the world is because of liberals. Naive. And finally why not have a differing opinion on the site? I would be arguing with the far left boards as well they are just as rigid.

No Gun Licenses for Marathon Bombers

rauljg69 Wrote: Apr 22, 2013 11:40 AM
Yes please deflect and get off the topic you so badly lost on once you saw no support for it. Nice move tactically speaking.

No Gun Licenses for Marathon Bombers

rauljg69 Wrote: Apr 22, 2013 11:39 AM
The psycho defending the crazy.

No Gun Licenses for Marathon Bombers

rauljg69 Wrote: Apr 22, 2013 11:38 AM
There is no such thing as basic psych question.

No Gun Licenses for Marathon Bombers

rauljg69 Wrote: Apr 22, 2013 11:37 AM
I agree with Obama killing any extremists terrorists.

No Gun Licenses for Marathon Bombers

rauljg69 Wrote: Apr 22, 2013 11:36 AM
You mean the supply side trickle down economics that trickled up?

No Gun Licenses for Marathon Bombers

rauljg69 Wrote: Apr 22, 2013 11:34 AM
Then we are on the same page...most here lump all Muslims (muzzies according to many) that are our enemy. In case you havent noticed.