Today we witnessed something truly remarkable. Barack Obama managed to out-do himself by uncorking what very well may have been the most dishonest, demagogic, and bitterly partisan speech of his presidency. I render that assessment as someone who has sat through and analyzed countless Obama lectures, some of which earned very high marks for deceit and ideological invective. Indeed, today's Occupy-inspired rant takes the cake. It was a depressing and enraging preview of the next seven months, over which this president will unleash a barrage of sophistic and pernicious arguments deliberately designed to sow discord and divide Americans. ...
Those of us who do cant understand how you conservatives vote for someone to push the same failed GOP policies from the past.
- IRS: The evolution of a scandal in the president’s mind Mary Katharine Ham 34 minutes ago
- Uh oh: House Democrats ready to blow up Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Charlie Cook: This is one of the most dramatic shifts in a generic congressional ballot I’ve ever seen jeffdunetz 2 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: If South Africa’s apartheid government could see the error of its ways, why can’t the GOP? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sensenbrenner: Clapper needs to be prosecuted for lying to Congress Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Gallup: 52% want to scale back or repeal ObamaCare — down from 57% in early 2011; Update: Young adults expect law to be repealed Allahpundit 4 hours ago