The Gosh Darn Liberal wrote: Wow, what a week. Obama care passed and hopefully my insurance goes down. Maybe I should call it Romneycare and you people will look the other way. What a week! The weather has slapped most of you in the face and no "Global warming is a fraud" charges. Hope your enjoying your warm spell. What a week. Bin Laden is still dead and it still sticks in your craw. Happiness is a whiney conservative cut off at the knees. What a week! Housing prices are going up in my area. Ransom can stay in D.C. with...
Stormy22 Wrote: 1 hour ago (4:35 PM) Mr. Ransom, you must forgive these people for their lack of writing and critical thinking skills, They were educated, or maybe just detained for periods of time each day, in government schools, run by union employees. ~~~ Stormy22, while I suspect you are accurate re: lack of skill by 'Union malfeasance', I, and I suspect many others, prefer that The Right Honorable Squire, John Ransom, continue with his righteous activities and "Take No Prisoners" !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 12 hours ago