The late Sen. Robert Byrd, D-W.Va., a former Klansman, wrote during World War II: "I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side. ... Rather I should die...
Simon_Bolivar Wrote: 2 hours ago (3:52 PM) For years I've been amazed that Blacks flock to the Democrat Party. They fail to remember that prior to Lincoln's war, Democrats were Southern slave owners. After that war, Democrats used used Jim Crow to keep uppity Blacks in their place. This lasted up through the 1950s and the Civil Rights movement then LBJ, a Democrat, used national guilt over LBJ's murder to push through bills and create a welfare plantation. ~~~ Our most racist presidents. All were Democrats, the Party of Racists, were : Thomas Woodrow Wilson Franklin Delano Roosevelt Lindon Baines Johnson James Earl Carter [ Hillary Rodman :-) Clinton ] No not a president, but extremely racist. Barak Hussein...
MSNBC's Chris Matthews, in a recent debate with former Republican National Chairman Michael Steele, called the Republican Party the "grand wizard crowd." Grand wizard is the title given to the leader of the Ku Klux Klan. It is truly misinformed to call Republicans the party of the Klan. Throughout our history, most Klansmen and most racists have been Democrats. Here are a few racist quotes from major Democratic figures.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: IRS agents who didn’t pay their taxes get $1 million in bonuses Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Most popular guy in the Party of Fair Share to endorse tax cheat for 23rd term Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Oh, good: The EPA finally, retroactively lowers a 2013 biofuels requirement to reflect the fact that the required biofuels did not actually exist Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- The Scalia – Sotomayor Thunderdome Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- AP reporter to State Dep’t spokesman: Seriously, can you identify a single accomplishment since 2010? Allahpundit 10 hours ago