Last week conservative activist and comedian Steven Crowder was punched repeatedly in the face by a Michigan union member and threatened with murder in Lansing during violent protests against right-to-work legislation, which was signed into law by Governor Rich Snyder. Since the incident happened, leftist media outlets have accused Crowder of selectively editing video to make the fight look like the fault of a violent union mob rather than himself, who they say started it. They also said Crowder deserved the attacks while failing to condemn the union destruction of an Americans for Prosperity tent, which was torn...
Just wondering.. Has Crowder sued the guy who punched him? Or has the police looked into this as an aggravated assault? Just wondering. One guy punched another guy in the face on video. It should be jail time or big monetary loss.
- Mystery deepens: Missing Malaysian jet reportedly flew hundreds of miles in the wrong direction Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Andrew Malcolm, Melissa Henson Ed Morrissey 31 minutes ago
- Hawaii ponders: It might be time to start taxing insurers for not participating in our ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul to Ted Cruz: Stop mischaracterizing my foreign policy views Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Feds probing Maryland ObamaCare exchange Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is “indifferent” to “really hungry children,” you know Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago