Last week conservative activist and comedian Steven Crowder was punched repeatedly in the face by a Michigan union member and threatened with murder in Lansing during violent protests against right-to-work legislation, which was signed into law by Governor Rich Snyder. Since the incident happened, leftist media outlets have accused Crowder of selectively editing video to make the fight look like the fault of a violent union mob rather than himself, who they say started it. They also said Crowder deserved the attacks while failing to condemn the union destruction of an Americans for Prosperity tent, which was torn...
Just wondering.. Has Crowder sued the guy who punched him? Or has the police looked into this as an aggravated assault? Just wondering. One guy punched another guy in the face on video. It should be jail time or big monetary loss.
- Wow: 62% of Republicans support sending ground troops into Iraq and Syria Allahpundit 40 mins ago
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 2 hour ago
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago