Last week conservative activist and comedian Steven Crowder was punched repeatedly in the face by a Michigan union member and threatened with murder in Lansing during violent protests against right-to-work legislation, which was signed into law by Governor Rich Snyder. Since the incident happened, leftist media outlets have accused Crowder of selectively editing video to make the fight look like the fault of a violent union mob rather than himself, who they say started it. They also said Crowder deserved the attacks while failing to condemn the union destruction of an Americans for Prosperity tent, which was torn...
Just wondering.. Has Crowder sued the guy who punched him? Or has the police looked into this as an aggravated assault? Just wondering. One guy punched another guy in the face on video. It should be jail time or big monetary loss.
- Politico: Retirements the key to a GOP Senate win Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- Canadian, British leaders struggle with homegrown Islamic radicalism Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- NYC doctor who recently treated Ebola patients rushed to hospital with 103-degree fever Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Revealed: ICE released some illegals charged with violent crimes — after telling Americans they hadn’t Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago