Miss saigon copy and paste the same comment on Adams' columns. She is too dumb and to shallow to write anything with coherent thought. Next time you say "this food is too salty", someone should respond, "you are not a cook, what do you know about food?" You are too dumb to show a flaw in Adams' argument, so you just question his qualifications. How's this: "Miss Saigon is not a political analyst. Her expertise is in stupid-complaints. In all my life, I have met few as stupid as her."
The worst part about censorship is that there are college professors who are too stupid to know what it actually means, or worse, that sometimes pretend to be too stupid to know what it actually means. Censorship occurs when the government stops objectionable speech from being disseminated. It does not occur when the government refuses to actually subsidize speech that may be deemed objectionable. But sometimes professors and low-level college administrators pretend that refusal to fund government speech is censorship. They usually do this when the speech is so bad that no one else would ever subsidize it. So they adopt...
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 19 minutes ago
- Biofuels producers: No really, this is the year biofuels are going to take off, for serious Erika Johnsen 58 minutes ago
- Why not Mike Pence in 2016? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: That recent deceleration in healthcare spending? Yeah, that’s probably over Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- New Fox ensemble show to feature Townhall’s Katie Pavlich as contributor Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Surprise: Democrat-aligned groups vastly out-raising conservative counterparts in 2014 Guy Benson 2 hours ago