Because it was "2016," the film in which conservative author Dinesh D'Souza warns of a dark future for America if Barack Obama is re-elected. The film's producer, Gerald Molen, who already won an Oscar for "Schindler's List," was scandalized. "The action confirms my opinion that the bias against anything from a conservative point of view is dead...
Documentaries can use "re-enactments" as long as it is stated in the credits. Your understanding as to what is a "true" documentary is astoundingly stupid. Also, the fact that there is a political agenda does not mean that the movie ceases being a documentary. Again this shows how narrow your thinking is. This means Farrenheit 911 is not a documentary, huh? (Also Moore also has admitted that he used 1 Bush-footage completely out of context.) "f it is moore, he can lie and it is still a documentary. If it is souza, he might have political agenda, kick him out... Also souza had an affair, that makes his film not a documentary" Do you realize how dumb you sound?
The cabal that chooses the 15 nominees for the Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature has issued its 2013 selections. Why was the top-grossing documentary of 2012 -- and the fourth most-successful documentary of all time - not on that expansive list?
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 32 mins ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago