It's understandable that Brennan would punt in the face of the Intelligence Committee. Public hearings have to skirt around confidential information and, more than once, questions centered on a 6000-page report on the utility of enhanced interrogation techniques that has not been made public. Repeatedly, however, Brennan leaned on excuses and equivocations to dodge...
In response to:
what if you sleep in the SDT? A man just out of combat would love a 5 hour sleep in an SDT.
President Obama's nominee for CIA Director John Brennan arrived on Capitol Hill prepared to expertly parry questions from the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, calmly affirming that he believes in President Obama's counterterrorism policy and, when pressed, simply did not answer some of the tough questions.
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago