In response to:
Typical Communist view.
"You don't have to be a deficit hawk to be disturbed by the growing gap between revenues and expenses," said Sen. Barack Obama during a Nov. 3, 2005, debate on the Senate floor. At the time, Obama had been a senator for less than a year and the federal budget deficit was in fact shrinking, from $248 billion in fiscal 2006 to $160 billion in fiscal 2007. Still, Obama seemed deeply concerned about the deficit, and he appeared to believe it when he said the only way to close the shortfalls was to force Congress to pay for what it...
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 58 mins ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 20 hours ago