In response to:
Typical Communist view.
"You don't have to be a deficit hawk to be disturbed by the growing gap between revenues and expenses," said Sen. Barack Obama during a Nov. 3, 2005, debate on the Senate floor. At the time, Obama had been a senator for less than a year and the federal budget deficit was in fact shrinking, from $248 billion in fiscal 2006 to $160 billion in fiscal 2007. Still, Obama seemed deeply concerned about the deficit, and he appeared to believe it when he said the only way to close the shortfalls was to force Congress to pay for what it...
- Wisconsin gubernatorial poll: Mary Burke 47, Scott Walker 46 Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- CNN: Obama approval holding steady … at 42% Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: Democratic senator from Montana accused of plagiarism in Army War College assignment Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama orders American ‘military advisors’ to support Ukraine against pro-Russian rebels Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “Gas the Jews”: Supporters of Hamas run riot in French city, smash Jewish shops Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Investigation reveals Obamacare is a fraudster’s dream come true Noah Rothman 4 hours ago