In response to:
Typical Communist view.
"You don't have to be a deficit hawk to be disturbed by the growing gap between revenues and expenses," said Sen. Barack Obama during a Nov. 3, 2005, debate on the Senate floor. At the time, Obama had been a senator for less than a year and the federal budget deficit was in fact shrinking, from $248 billion in fiscal 2006 to $160 billion in fiscal 2007. Still, Obama seemed deeply concerned about the deficit, and he appeared to believe it when he said the only way to close the shortfalls was to force Congress to pay for what it...
- Poll: Walker’s lead grows with registered voters…but he trails among likely voters? Guy Benson 47 mins ago
- CBO revises estimate, warns U.S. economic growth will underwhelm in 2014 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago