In response to:
Typical Communist view.
"You don't have to be a deficit hawk to be disturbed by the growing gap between revenues and expenses," said Sen. Barack Obama during a Nov. 3, 2005, debate on the Senate floor. At the time, Obama had been a senator for less than a year and the federal budget deficit was in fact shrinking, from $248 billion in fiscal 2006 to $160 billion in fiscal 2007. Still, Obama seemed deeply concerned about the deficit, and he appeared to believe it when he said the only way to close the shortfalls was to force Congress to pay for what it...
- Revealed: ICE released some illegals charged with violent crimes — after telling Americans they hadn’t Allahpundit 21 mins ago
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 40 mins ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, John-Henry Westen, Jason Mattera Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- “Machete-wielding mob” hinders Ebola relief effort Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo factchecker to Grimes: You should be ashamed of yourself Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago