The Obama campaign released a new ad today featuring none other than....Big Bird. The ad comes after last week's presidential debate in Denver when Mitt Romney joked to Jim Lehrer about stripping the subsidy PBS receives even though he "likes Big Bird." It should be noted, as Breitbart pointed out, Big Bird is richer than Mitt Romney, yet still takes a check from the government a.k.a. taxpayers. Big Bird and Sesame Street raked in $50 million per year for PBS.
Sesame Street has already called on Obama to
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 52 minutes ago
- WaPo: Is “the bear” loose … or is it an ostrich? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago