The Obama campaign released a new ad today featuring none other than....Big Bird. The ad comes after last week's presidential debate in Denver when Mitt Romney joked to Jim Lehrer about stripping the subsidy PBS receives even though he "likes Big Bird." It should be noted, as Breitbart pointed out, Big Bird is richer than Mitt Romney, yet still takes a check from the government a.k.a. taxpayers. Big Bird and Sesame Street raked in $50 million per year for PBS.
Sesame Street has already called on Obama to
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014