It should come as no surprise that the rate of mass shootings at schools and in other public places is increasing. The surge has nothing to do with guns, which have been widely available in the U.S. for years. Gun control laws have been increasing. Instead, there is a direct correlation between the increase in violence and the gradual degradation of morals, ethics and parenting. We are cultivating mental illness in our society.
In response to:
For the 'Moral Decay of Society', one has to look no further than the Catholic Universities of the USA, that is a 'Hot-Bed' for abortion, contraceptives, and homosexual rights. The Catholic Church is propping up these centers of higher learning that have become nothing less than 'Indoctrination Centers' and not indoctrination of the Catholic faith. The disintegration of the Catholic Universities and the Catholic faith can be laid directly at the feet of the Catholic Bishops, whose responsibility is over their universities, as well as the faith of the Catholic laity. Unfortunately this is not just a Catholic problem, but one of the entire Christian religion, who are also failing just as bad as the Catholic Church, if not even more than.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 7 hours ago