It should come as no surprise that the rate of mass shootings at schools and in other public places is increasing. The surge has nothing to do with guns, which have been widely available in the U.S. for years. Gun control laws have been increasing. Instead, there is a direct correlation between the increase in violence and the gradual degradation of morals, ethics and parenting. We are cultivating mental illness in our society.
In response to:
For the 'Moral Decay of Society', one has to look no further than the Catholic Universities of the USA, that is a 'Hot-Bed' for abortion, contraceptives, and homosexual rights. The Catholic Church is propping up these centers of higher learning that have become nothing less than 'Indoctrination Centers' and not indoctrination of the Catholic faith. The disintegration of the Catholic Universities and the Catholic faith can be laid directly at the feet of the Catholic Bishops, whose responsibility is over their universities, as well as the faith of the Catholic laity. Unfortunately this is not just a Catholic problem, but one of the entire Christian religion, who are also failing just as bad as the Catholic Church, if not even more than.
- The middle class can’t afford to live in liberal cities Jazz Shaw 37 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- In two New York districts, two trouncings to warm your heart Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- TSA confiscates a toy ray-gun belt buckle. Because security. Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Oh my: Plurality of Republicans think Mitt Romney should run for president Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: 10 hours of catcalls in New York Allahpundit 12 hours ago