It should come as no surprise that the rate of mass shootings at schools and in other public places is increasing. The surge has nothing to do with guns, which have been widely available in the U.S. for years. Gun control laws have been increasing. Instead, there is a direct correlation between the increase in violence and the gradual degradation of morals, ethics and parenting. We are cultivating mental illness in our society.
In response to:
For the 'Moral Decay of Society', one has to look no further than the Catholic Universities of the USA, that is a 'Hot-Bed' for abortion, contraceptives, and homosexual rights. The Catholic Church is propping up these centers of higher learning that have become nothing less than 'Indoctrination Centers' and not indoctrination of the Catholic faith. The disintegration of the Catholic Universities and the Catholic faith can be laid directly at the feet of the Catholic Bishops, whose responsibility is over their universities, as well as the faith of the Catholic laity. Unfortunately this is not just a Catholic problem, but one of the entire Christian religion, who are also failing just as bad as the Catholic Church, if not even more than.
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 50 mins ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago