If you’re inclined to tune into MSNBC from time to time (as I am) you might remember when Touré -- one of the controversial co-hosts of the daytime program “The Cycle” -- asserted on national television last month that “voter fraud does not exist” in the United States of America. Republicans, he argued, have worked tirelessly this year to disenfranchise minority voters by forcing them to procure (and show) photo identification cards when they vote. Now, of course, one can certainly argue the varying degree to which voter fraud exists in the United States. This is an important...
In response to:
I keep seeing posts like this. First off, either is correct as far as I am concerned, Democratic Party is the proper name for it, democrat party is just describing the party democrats belong to. It is a difference without a distinction. So what exactly do you accomplish by posting these ridiculous comments correcting other posters. Who appointed you editor of other peoples comments?
- Red line? ISIS used chemical weapons against Iraqi army Ed Morrissey 11 mins ago
- Rise of Ebola and terrorism a perfect storm for the GOP? Noah Rothman 52 mins ago
- Report: Ebola cases starting to drop in Liberia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Martha Coakley’s campaign seems to be in mid-collapse Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago