The left's attempt to damage Chick-Fil-A completely backfired yesterday. Not only did customers wait for hours in line to "eat more chikin" but many Chick-Fil-A locations ran out of food. Rick Santorum, Rep. Louie Gohmert, newly victorious Ted Cruz, Sen. Lindsey Graham, Pat Boone and others tweeted about supporting the company. Santa also decided to show up..in August! It's fair to say the boycott failed miserably and that the buycott overwhelmingly succeeded. If this many people show up to vote in November, President Obama is in trouble.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 59 minutes ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago