After four years of playing the race card, accusing the Tea Party of being racist, accusing Americans of not liking President Obama because of his skin color, etc. MSNBC host Chris Matthews absolutely lost it this morning in a discussion with RNC Chairman Reince Priebus. Matthews continually accused Priebus of playing the race card and linking President Obama to "foreign influences." Matthews also took issue with Mitt Romney's joke about a birth certificate, saying the birth certificate issue was never an issue except for the "right wing." Flashback for Matthews, the birther issue was started by Democratic Hillary Clinton supporters....
In response to:
Reality as it is? Careful, the kick you off here for trying to present that.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014