After four years of playing the race card, accusing the Tea Party of being racist, accusing Americans of not liking President Obama because of his skin color, etc. MSNBC host Chris Matthews absolutely lost it this morning in a discussion with RNC Chairman Reince Priebus. Matthews continually accused Priebus of playing the race card and linking President Obama to "foreign influences." Matthews also took issue with Mitt Romney's joke about a birth certificate, saying the birth certificate issue was never an issue except for the "right wing." Flashback for Matthews, the birther issue was started by Democratic Hillary Clinton supporters....
In response to:
Nicely accurate view of how things are here these days don't you think? Maybe God is speaking.
- Hitching Post Wedding Chapel ordered to perform same sex marriages Jazz Shaw 27 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- 2014’s ‘Clinton Democrats’ crashing and burning Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- The Democrats’ embarrassing attempt to blame Republican for Ebola collapses Noah Rothman 18 hours ago