After four years of playing the race card, accusing the Tea Party of being racist, accusing Americans of not liking President Obama because of his skin color, etc. MSNBC host Chris Matthews absolutely lost it this morning in a discussion with RNC Chairman Reince Priebus. Matthews continually accused Priebus of playing the race card and linking President Obama to "foreign influences." Matthews also took issue with Mitt Romney's joke about a birth certificate, saying the birth certificate issue was never an issue except for the "right wing." Flashback for Matthews, the birther issue was started by Democratic Hillary Clinton supporters....
In response to:
What do you call having six wives, at the same time?
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 26 mins ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Feds soliciting bids for production of four million ID cards for illegal immigrants — per year Allahpundit 3 hours ago