Katie and Cortney have already touched on this brewing "controversy," but I suspect the smallness of the issue -- if you can call it that -- is actually indicative of something larger. The Left's fixation on Mitt Romney's turn of phrase "women full of binders" in the second debate may represent the pettiest and most trivial chapter of this entire campaign. And yes, I'm fully aware of the fact that we've witnessed multiple attacks centered around Romney's pets. At first, I viewed "binders" as a transitory lefty internet meme-generator and twitter sensation....
I worked in the purchasing department of America's tenth largest city. I lost count of the binders. Every empty cubicle was filled with volumes of procedures, guides, etc. We're talking the huge, unmanageable binders that weigh ten pounds. As a matter of fact, they had way too many unused cubicles and furniture. Those office products companies would be tiny mom-and-pop stores without Uncle Sam's porky ways.
- Josh Earnest: We’re the most transparent administration ever, no matter what journalists say Ed Morrissey 13 minutes ago
- Paul vs. Perry, Round 2: Rand says Rick is ‘stuck in the past’ Noah Rothman 52 minutes ago
- Israel shoots down Hamas drone as escalation continues Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago