I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
This article is hilarious. Most atheists celebrate Christmas, too. It's sad that a holiday exemplified by giving, and by spending time with your loved ones is used year after year to promote hate against people you know nothing about. Who are the enraged ones here?
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 12 hours ago