I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
This article is hilarious. Most atheists celebrate Christmas, too. It's sad that a holiday exemplified by giving, and by spending time with your loved ones is used year after year to promote hate against people you know nothing about. Who are the enraged ones here?
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago