Peggy Noonan's piece, "The Dark Night Rises" -- discussing our entertainment culture and the Batman murders -- is worth a moment of your time.
Perhaps saddest of all is her admission that no one really thinks the culture can be changed for the better, and her observation that "Our culture, [parents] know, is our foe." So true. To prevent one's children from being exposed to images and content that will only hurt them -- mentally, psychologically, spiritually -- is a full-time job once they graduate past "Nick Jr." on TV.
Lefties (and some on the...
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 6 hours ago