Nope. The Dems are going to follow the Obama lead and push for an extension for those who need it most, and are THE job creators in America: the middle and lower class. They will push for the wealthiest tax increases and tell the rethug to go suck on a tailpipe.
Are Republicans going to commit political suicide by acceding to tax increases -- or are the Democrats going to hand them a political gift by pushing to let the Bush tax increases expire on everyone?
- Wow: 62% of Republicans support sending ground troops into Iraq and Syria Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago