The war on the wealthy and successful starts a new phase.... what a dolt. He keeps saying that is how we did it when Bill Clinton was president (and balanced the budget). He is dead wrong on this... he wants the tax rates, but doesn't want to do the other things that alowed those tax rates to work. Lower capital gains to invite investment... and he doesn't have an economnic boom (the dot.com driven economy going full tilt) to keep other revenues growing. This guy can only see out of one side of his vision and thinks with one side of his brain. Hunker down folks its going to get ugly pretty fast... when he was elected in 2008, the economy started to shed 700,000 jobs a month for a few months. Get ready, there are more layoffs coming.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 7 hours ago