The White House is promoting the extension of the Bush Tax Cuts for the middle class (which should really be called the Obama-Bush Tax cuts, since Obama extended them in 2010) as exactly that, tax cuts. But the truth is, an extension of the tax cuts wouldn't be a cut at all, but would keep tax rates at the current rate. The Obama admnistration is implying on the official WhiteHouse.gov website that a tax cut is coming for the middle class when in reality if a deal is made by January 1, middle class families won't see a tax...
In response to:
He looks at it as the rates are supposed to be at the higher rates that they were before the 2003 law was inacted... so if he keeps them the same by not letting them rise, he is giving a tax cut. Its the Bizaro world that Obama and his minions live in... up is down, down is up, in is out and well... you get the idea. He still thinks he can wave his majic arm and tell all of us that those aren't the droids we're looking for... and he's fooled us. Apparently he is correct for at least 51 % of us... what a bunch of fools.
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago