In response to:
They don't have a clue that they've been brainwashed to think this is a real issue... not one of them could explain what they can do to help. And no one wants to pay anything. Everything he does is important, we need to support our president... but no one can explain what he's talking about. THey disagree with paying for or doing anything to help out. WHY? Because this is not a real thing we should even discuss... we can spend millions helping the world... but in Mexico they won't do a thing. Wow... Obama phones for everyone... Emperor Obama in 2016! Wow...
On Monday we sent out correspondent Tom Elliott down to the National Mall to talk to the attendees at Obama's 2nd inaugural about the president's big plans to tackle climate change in his second term. Everyone he spoke with loved what they had to hear.
But when he asked about the issue on a more personal level -- whether their families often talk about climate change, whether they're personally taking actions to prevent climate change, or whether they would be willing to pay more in taxes or more for gas & electricity to help finance the eventual legislation -- their enthusiasm quickly...
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 42 minutes ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago