In response to:
They don't have a clue that they've been brainwashed to think this is a real issue... not one of them could explain what they can do to help. And no one wants to pay anything. Everything he does is important, we need to support our president... but no one can explain what he's talking about. THey disagree with paying for or doing anything to help out. WHY? Because this is not a real thing we should even discuss... we can spend millions helping the world... but in Mexico they won't do a thing. Wow... Obama phones for everyone... Emperor Obama in 2016! Wow...
On Monday we sent out correspondent Tom Elliott down to the National Mall to talk to the attendees at Obama's 2nd inaugural about the president's big plans to tackle climate change in his second term. Everyone he spoke with loved what they had to hear.
But when he asked about the issue on a more personal level -- whether their families often talk about climate change, whether they're personally taking actions to prevent climate change, or whether they would be willing to pay more in taxes or more for gas & electricity to help finance the eventual legislation -- their enthusiasm quickly...
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of whites say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 29 mins ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Mitt Romney takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- A Christian conundrum in conservative rhetoric? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Sanitizing terror: Has the press distorted Islamic radical’s crusade against gay men? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Family friend tells WaPo: Yes, Darren Wilson did suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 3 hours ago