By now you've seen the stories about NBC anchor David Gregory breaking Washington D.C. gun laws by brandishing a 30-round magazine during his abrasive interview with NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre last Sunday. From the anchor chair, Gregory pretty much said high capacity magazines should be banned. Now, because the possession of 30-round magazines are illegal in the District of Columbia, Gregory is under investigation by police; as he should be. Not only did he violate D.C. gun laws, but according to D.C. police [who have confirmed multiple times], he knowingly violated the law after being denied...
In response to:
The laws only apply to those of us who either want to do harm, or who are not on in the favored few. Apparantly, Gregory and NBC are only looking to do harm to those who are not in the favored few.... there for: Forward, for the greater good! I wonder if any of us regular folks had this same clip with no rounds in it in my car and was stopped for any reason if it would have been over looked? Or do you think any of us would be facing either a large fine or jail time? Or if the local ATF office would speak up for us...
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 22 minutes ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Brennan: We wouldn’t do a “tremendous” amount of spying, hacking, and monitoring of Congress Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Hillary adviser raised funds illegally for 2008 shadow campaign? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: Obama just quietly suspended ObamaCare’s individual mandate until 2016 Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Oh, it’s HBO! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago