Rep. Tim Huelskamp (KS-01), along with Rep. Raúl Labrador (ID-01), Rep. Jim Jordan (OH-04) and Rep. Steve King (IA-05), discussed the future of the GOP, as well as a host of policy issues they will face as members of the 113th Congress. The Heritage...
In response to:
People keep telling Precedent Obama that this is the time for him to step up to the plate... Doesn't anyone pay attention? He can't step up to the plate... he is a White Sox guy and they are in the american league. The American league uses the DH and Obama is a pitcher. He doesn't go to the plate... he is the pitchman. Don't you all remember him talking about his favorite White Sox player? And can't you recall the zip on his fast ball when he throuh out the first pitch at the Nationals game? He doesn't even try to get to the plate... he just keeps throwing different pitches... and they are all beauties!
"Why did Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan lose?” Jonathan Weisman, a congressional reporter for the New York Times, posed this challenging, yet important question to Republican congressmen who took part in this month’s Conservations with Conservatives. Among the election results, the congress members also discussed the fiscal cliff, the lame duck session, immigration and Paul Ryan.
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 29 minutes ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago