Was Mitt Romney, as some suggested, "our best foot forward" -- a highly intelligent, photogenic, generous, public-spirited, articulate man of great integrity whose loss can only be chalked up to the poor judgment...
The election hasn't settled anything at all... especially not in Obama favor. This guy is a bum who has not clue how to conduct himself and is completely dismissive of any idea that is not his. THAT will be his undoing... and with his undoing will be the crash of the liberal utopia that they want to hoist upon all of us. The mess he is about to inherit is of his own making. IN 2008, the economy started to jettison jobs the month he was elected... and based on the market the last week and empolyment numbers yesterday, it is starting to happen again. Brace yourself and fasten your seat belts, this liberal crash is going to be a hard one... and we are all going to pay for it.
Our large cruise ship sailed within view of Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, as a gathering of conservatives sponsored by National Review magazine considered the wreckage of the 2012 election. Most of the writers and commentators on board agreed with Ralph Reed of the Faith and Freedom Coalition that the last thing conservatives need to do now is to form a "circular firing squad." But lessons must be learned.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 7 hours ago