Was Mitt Romney, as some suggested, "our best foot forward" -- a highly intelligent, photogenic, generous, public-spirited, articulate man of great integrity whose loss can only be chalked up to the poor judgment...
The election hasn't settled anything at all... especially not in Obama favor. This guy is a bum who has not clue how to conduct himself and is completely dismissive of any idea that is not his. THAT will be his undoing... and with his undoing will be the crash of the liberal utopia that they want to hoist upon all of us. The mess he is about to inherit is of his own making. IN 2008, the economy started to jettison jobs the month he was elected... and based on the market the last week and empolyment numbers yesterday, it is starting to happen again. Brace yourself and fasten your seat belts, this liberal crash is going to be a hard one... and we are all going to pay for it.
Our large cruise ship sailed within view of Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, as a gathering of conservatives sponsored by National Review magazine considered the wreckage of the 2012 election. Most of the writers and commentators on board agreed with Ralph Reed of the Faith and Freedom Coalition that the last thing conservatives need to do now is to form a "circular firing squad." But lessons must be learned.
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 12 mins ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago