I'm guessing that if every word uttered by Sowell over the past five years was subjected to 24/7 scrutiny, we'd find a few embarrassing and illiterate gaffes. If mis-speading is the benchmark of "phony-ness," I don't think there is much authenticity going on in the world. I cannot believe just how petty the supposed brights of TH can actually get on a slow news day.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 12 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 12 hours ago