I'm guessing that if every word uttered by Sowell over the past five years was subjected to 24/7 scrutiny, we'd find a few embarrassing and illiterate gaffes. If mis-speading is the benchmark of "phony-ness," I don't think there is much authenticity going on in the world. I cannot believe just how petty the supposed brights of TH can actually get on a slow news day.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago