Obama's Biggest Fail Yet

karpe diem Wrote: Oct 19, 2014 1:25 AM
If someone will write a bout about Obama, it will have to be 2000 pages long, which I promise I will never read. He did so much wrong in such a short time, he is such a bad person that it will take a very thick book to go through all that he did. I believe it will never get written.
isn't she extraordinarily perceptive or better yet liar??? he is nothing even close to anything she mentioned, it is all invented out of thin air. I think she should receive a Nobel Prize for Fiction.
"politically tone-deaf". what a lame explanation for the most inept, unintelligent, ignorant and vicious president, or for that matter, individual, we have ever seen. He should have never been even considered to lead this country, or even an organization with what we know now is both his character and politics.

Why I Oppose Barack Obama

karpe diem Wrote: Oct 19, 2014 1:11 AM
we said it many times and we say it again: he did not do it alone!! he is only one person, even as president he could not have done all of this alone. The useful idiots who voted for him and did it twice and carried out all his bad policies and wrote all those bad policies from the congress to his advisors to everyone who has any influence on his policies - they are all guilty and I hope there is a way we can repay them for all the damage they did to this once beautiful country.

Why I Oppose Barack Obama

karpe diem Wrote: Oct 19, 2014 1:05 AM
he is what he made himself to be. no one made him what he is, no one could have done that. This viciousness, callousness comes from within.

Why I Oppose Barack Obama

karpe diem Wrote: Oct 19, 2014 1:03 AM
i hate him because he got where he is by lying, by scheming, by cheating. He had a chance to do good but his ideology and his hate for america for free people allowed to achieve as much success as they could and by forcing on us his idiotic unrealistic policies that did so much harm. Anyone who had this chance to do good would have used it and made america achieve its potential, what this man did is the exact opposite, he made America weak and a big economic loser. Above all he betrayed his black brothers and sisters and made them a lot poorer .

Why I Oppose Barack Obama

karpe diem Wrote: Oct 19, 2014 12:59 AM
"be fun to chat with over a burger” charm of Bill Clinton." I totally disagree with this. This conniving, cheating, scheming SOB has no charm, no intelligence. The word charm connotes so many people but surely Clinton is not one of them, not even symaticus.

Please, Janet Yellen, Shut Up

karpe diem Wrote: Oct 18, 2014 12:22 PM
from day one Obama did nothing but fight to shrink the economy, and he surely succeeded. No pipeline, higher corporate taxes, higher individual taxes, limiting fedral land contracts, and the jewel in the crown Obamacare. Yellen is nothing but a hypocrite telling us that the big difference between rich and poor is too big. Yes, when you do it on purpose it is big and getting bigger.

Please, Janet Yellen, Shut Up

karpe diem Wrote: Oct 18, 2014 12:18 PM
i am willing to bet that the kids who completed 8th grade in the one room schoolhouse knew much more math, history, geography and literature than today's 12th grade graduates.

The President Who Cried Wolf

karpe diem Wrote: Oct 18, 2014 12:44 AM
I do not like to be included in the "morons". I did not vote for this eediot POS. I do not support him, I do not trust him, I wish he were gone to heaven, I wish he had a CVA. I wish many things to happen to him, but most of all I wish he was never the president.

The President Who Cried Wolf