DWS: Dems Will Hold the Senate

karpe diem Wrote: Oct 20, 2014 4:19 PM
even Biden thinks this is too funny. He knows!!!
Or a scarecrow, which he definitely is.
This man with 30% approval rate is telling people to vote for his policies. Obviously they will not vote for anything he is selling. He is done, he is the worst president this country ever had, and any democrat who will have obama campaign for him will be defeated. We had enough of his awful policies, of his illegals, of his IRS criminals. Is he so ignorant that he does not see where he stands in the polls??
I said it a few times and I am saying it again: Obama suffers from ADHD, from attention deficit for sure. He cannot deal with more than one issue at a time. His attention span is not longer than that of an infant. And he is the Leader of the Free Wordl!! Well, the free works is no more and this president is one main reason it is so. I dread what is coming, and I believe only God in Heaven can help us. The voters, and even the candidates we see are not capable of even moving us a bit towards a real free world.

Obama's Biggest Fail Yet

karpe diem Wrote: Oct 19, 2014 1:25 AM
If someone will write a bout about Obama, it will have to be 2000 pages long, which I promise I will never read. He did so much wrong in such a short time, he is such a bad person that it will take a very thick book to go through all that he did. I believe it will never get written.
isn't she extraordinarily perceptive or better yet liar??? he is nothing even close to anything she mentioned, it is all invented out of thin air. I think she should receive a Nobel Prize for Fiction.
"politically tone-deaf". what a lame explanation for the most inept, unintelligent, ignorant and vicious president, or for that matter, individual, we have ever seen. He should have never been even considered to lead this country, or even an organization with what we know now is both his character and politics.

Why I Oppose Barack Obama

karpe diem Wrote: Oct 19, 2014 1:11 AM
we said it many times and we say it again: he did not do it alone!! he is only one person, even as president he could not have done all of this alone. The useful idiots who voted for him and did it twice and carried out all his bad policies and wrote all those bad policies from the congress to his advisors to everyone who has any influence on his policies - they are all guilty and I hope there is a way we can repay them for all the damage they did to this once beautiful country.

Why I Oppose Barack Obama

karpe diem Wrote: Oct 19, 2014 1:05 AM
he is what he made himself to be. no one made him what he is, no one could have done that. This viciousness, callousness comes from within.

Why I Oppose Barack Obama

karpe diem Wrote: Oct 19, 2014 1:03 AM
i hate him because he got where he is by lying, by scheming, by cheating. He had a chance to do good but his ideology and his hate for america for free people allowed to achieve as much success as they could and by forcing on us his idiotic unrealistic policies that did so much harm. Anyone who had this chance to do good would have used it and made america achieve its potential, what this man did is the exact opposite, he made America weak and a big economic loser. Above all he betrayed his black brothers and sisters and made them a lot poorer .

Why I Oppose Barack Obama

karpe diem Wrote: Oct 19, 2014 12:59 AM
"be fun to chat with over a burger” charm of Bill Clinton." I totally disagree with this. This conniving, cheating, scheming SOB has no charm, no intelligence. The word charm connotes so many people but surely Clinton is not one of them, not even symaticus.