Laughing about Corporate Inversions

karpe diem Wrote: Sep 01, 2014 5:24 PM
if tax are based on purchases it will be very good for me, I consume little and they will leave my income intact. but that is not how taxes are and should be calculated. I believe income tax is just, except that it has to be so that it is not exorbitant. And not one penny should be charged on estate left to heirs. That is the most unjust tax of all.

Laughing about Corporate Inversions

karpe diem Wrote: Sep 01, 2014 5:20 PM
" The Fair Tax does not tax income and cannot be so manipulated." what then is the tax based on? how do I know when my tax if fair or if i overpay?

Laughing about Corporate Inversions

karpe diem Wrote: Sep 01, 2014 5:17 PM
yes and you are also blessed, the conditions in Montana are not the same as in the rest of the country. I live in California, and we have, and had a Democrat in all the years I lived here, and all we have is always higher taxed than the year before, we have more welfare dependents and other good things.

Laughing about Corporate Inversions

karpe diem Wrote: Sep 01, 2014 5:15 PM
most of our representatives have no knowledge of business whatsoever. They do not understand economics and will not do a thing to learn about it. They know politics which means that they will do only what will get them elected and re elected. Just like Obama, he not only does not know but is not even willing to listen to someone who knows and who can tell him the consequences of laws he is either signing or making on his own. Had he known he would have been a Republican.

How We Told Our Kids About Sex

karpe diem Wrote: Sep 01, 2014 5:06 PM
I do not need to be "educated". I am almost 80 years old.

Boycott Burger King?

karpe diem Wrote: Sep 01, 2014 1:20 AM
I say it is un patriotic to pay higher taxes. When the gov. takes a bigger share of the profits less is left for distribution to share holders and for investment and for expansion, for employing more people. Many of the share holders are actually Unions and their members and the do not benefit as much as they could from shares appreciating. As is his wont, Obama sees everything upside down, he wrong way. So is with this tax issue. He has been in office now more than five years and in all this time he did not forget any thing and did not learn anything.

How We Told Our Kids About Sex

karpe diem Wrote: Sep 01, 2014 1:03 AM
I truly enjoyed this article until it got to the point that it became a sermon. Too bad it spoiled my fun.

How We Told Our Kids About Sex

karpe diem Wrote: Sep 01, 2014 12:56 AM
I do not remember how old my grandson was, but when the talk came around to sex he asked his parents: you did that with me in the house??

In the News

karpe diem Wrote: Sep 01, 2014 12:50 AM
always enjoyable, always educational. Thanks.
Americans are obviously ignorant of what is really happening, I am sure they do not read serious articles either in newspapers or on the internet. Being ignorant results in the above shown support, even though it is down by a lot I cannot believe that had the American public not be so ignorant he will have 0 support. He relies on those useful - or useless, take your pick - idiots to boost his morale.
everything this POS Potus touches turns to $hitt!! I believe he recognizes it and you can see it in his mannerisms, even in the way he walks, he knows he is a total failure and that is why he makes no decisions on anything, lets the country run on auto pilot and kicks every can down to the next poor man who will have such a huge job of cleaning up all the $hitt left behind. Only democrapps can elect such a worthless "leader", such a poor excuse for a human.