The Republican controlled Michigan legislature passed right-to-work legislation late Tuesday morning as union members loudly protested inside and outside of the Capitol in Lansing. Michigan Democrat Rep. Douglas Geiss threatened on the House floor this morning "there would be blood" if the legislation passed. Riot police have been on the scene since early this morning bracing for violence.
The Michigan House Democrats reiterated their threat on their Twitter page, but have since deleted it.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- In two New York districts, two trouncings to warm your heart Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- TSA confiscates a toy ray-gun belt buckle. Because security. Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Oh my: Plurality of Republicans think Mitt Romney should run for president Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: 10 hours of catcalls in New York Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Dems: It’s going to be a bad cycle, and there’s one reason why Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago