Zerubbabel wrote: Fake President? Let's not be in denial he IS the president. Fake Energy? No, it is real. The manufacturing cost has decreased significantly. Depending on the location one can pay it off in 4 years or less and then enjoy a great deal of grid independence ... you know that great American ideal of rugged individualism? Just reading these posts makes me seriously wonder what is wrong with you people? I think many on the Right are so caught-up in the left/Right conflict that they can't think clearly. Sustainability is a sound principle that we should ALL embrace. -...
John, I am surprised at your answer to Comrad Cane. In his second sentence he showed that math is not his forte. He mentions a THIRTY YEAR PERIOD between 1945 and 1965. When I went to school (admittedly long ago) that was a TWENTY YEAR PERIOD.
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 33 mins ago
- Secret Service failures may expand no-walking zone around White House Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NYT: Daniel Inouye was the senator who told Kirsten Gillibrand that he likes his girls chubby Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Blair: The West had better not rule out ground troops Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago