Under Bush, it was explained that the cell phone monitoring process was supposed to look at all phone calls. If I called someone, the NSA looked at my number and the number I called, and compared it to a known list of suspect numbers. If my number and the called number didn't match one on the "list", then the call was deleted from the NSA registry. We now know that under Obama, the NSA doesn't delete the data. After all, just because I'm calling my sister THIS TIME doesn't mean I'm not a domestic terrorist ... or worse yet ... a conservative Tea Party person! Oh ... wait ... a conservative Tea Party person IS a domestic terrorist in the eyes of the Obama Administration ...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago