Under Bush, it was explained that the cell phone monitoring process was supposed to look at all phone calls. If I called someone, the NSA looked at my number and the number I called, and compared it to a known list of suspect numbers. If my number and the called number didn't match one on the "list", then the call was deleted from the NSA registry. We now know that under Obama, the NSA doesn't delete the data. After all, just because I'm calling my sister THIS TIME doesn't mean I'm not a domestic terrorist ... or worse yet ... a conservative Tea Party person! Oh ... wait ... a conservative Tea Party person IS a domestic terrorist in the eyes of the Obama Administration ...
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 39 minutes ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 18 hours ago