I have just about had enough of NYC nanny, uh, Mayor, Bloomberg. He has finally gone over the cliff with his comments last week on CNN. In response to the horrific shooting in Colorado, his remedy is once again, to control and take away our freedoms, i.e., our second amendment rights. Nanny Bloomberg says "I don't understand why the police officers across this country don't stand up collectively and say we're going to go on strike," Bloomberg told the "Piers Morgan Tonight" host. "We're not going to protect you unless you, the public, through your legislature, do what's...
In response to:
Funny how every time there is one of these shootings the liberals start screaming; “take away those evil guns”, yet they never suggest that maybe we need to do more to root out these twisted freaks before they go berserk. That is typical liberal-think; never blame the criminal; it’s always society’s failure! It was the late Chuck Karwan who opened my eyes to the fact that AK-47s, M-16s, machine guns-weapons of war-are precisely what the 2nd Amendment is all about! It says a well-regulated militia (that word that the left has managed to demonize) is necessary to the security of a free state and we have the right to keep and bear these ARMS. It does not mention sporting or allude to sporting equipment in any way! The Second Amendment is...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 8 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago