I have just about had enough of NYC nanny, uh, Mayor, Bloomberg. He has finally gone over the cliff with his comments last week on CNN. In response to the horrific shooting in Colorado, his remedy is once again, to control and take away our freedoms, i.e., our second amendment rights. Nanny Bloomberg says "I don't understand why the police officers across this country don't stand up collectively and say we're going to go on strike," Bloomberg told the "Piers Morgan Tonight" host. "We're not going to protect you unless you, the public, through your legislature, do what's...
In response to:
Funny how every time there is one of these shootings the liberals start screaming; “take away those evil guns”, yet they never suggest that maybe we need to do more to root out these twisted freaks before they go berserk. That is typical liberal-think; never blame the criminal; it’s always society’s failure! It was the late Chuck Karwan who opened my eyes to the fact that AK-47s, M-16s, machine guns-weapons of war-are precisely what the 2nd Amendment is all about! It says a well-regulated militia (that word that the left has managed to demonize) is necessary to the security of a free state and we have the right to keep and bear these ARMS. It does not mention sporting or allude to sporting equipment in any way! The Second Amendment is...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 5 hours ago