Our Disgraceful President

R.L.2 Wrote: Jul 15, 2012 10:59 AM
He was brought up as a Muslim socialist; how would anybody expect him to advance American principles?

Making Government (Less Dis)Honest

R.L.2 Wrote: Jul 08, 2012 2:31 PM
Getting politicians to penalize themselves for lying??? About as likely to happen as my dream of the Playmate of the Month falling madly in love with me!

Judicial Betrayal

R.L.2 Wrote: Jul 04, 2012 10:45 AM
As Dr. Sowell has so delightfully said before;" some problems are so obvious only the intelligentsia could fail to see them".

Arguments Do Not Have Testicles

R.L.2 Wrote: Jul 02, 2012 11:51 AM
Here's another point: the woman has the sole voice in whether the child will be allowed to live or not, yet overwhelmingly it is the man who is required to support it to age 18! How incredibly sexist to presume that the woman would be incapable of at least contributing half of the cost! By all rights the man should be able to declare that the pregnancy is being completed against his wishes, therefore he will take no part in financially supporting the child. Just shows again that liberalism and logic are mutually exclusive propositions.

The Biggest Scandal In U.S. History

R.L.2 Wrote: Jun 28, 2012 9:47 AM
There have been around 600 million of Sargent Kalashnikov's brilliant invention produced since 1947. They can be had all over the world in countries that have much looser export laws than we have, so why would the cartels pay upwards of a thousand dollars apiece for guns in the U S that they then have to sneak across the border when they can get fully automatic AKs by the shipload for 50 to 100 dollars apiece? If nothing else the cartels have proven to be clever and devious if nothing else, so don't tell me they depend on American for their guns!

Is Buying a Gun a Suicidal Act?

R.L.2 Wrote: Jun 24, 2012 12:10 PM
Beautiful!

Is Buying a Gun a Suicidal Act?

R.L.2 Wrote: Jun 24, 2012 12:09 PM
If I were not allowed to have a gun THAT would make me so depressed I'd want to kill myself!
I could send him my Social Security cost of living increase---Oh, wait, there isn't any! I know, take it out of my share of the increase in the national debt since he got in office!!!
Starting with a bottom that big...!
I'm not so sure it will fail, H.L. Mencken said: "No one ever lost money betting on the stupidity of the human race". Sigh.
no matter how much one sympathizes with the plight of these people; our duty is to place the welfare of our country ahead of that of foreign nationals, even if we weren’t drowning in debt we couldn't save everybody in the world. It's the old lifeboat analogy; the boat can only take on so many before it founders and everyone drowns. . . Another misconception is that having been here a long time somehow justifies giving them special consideration. Actually the reverse is true; all it means is that they have been taking benefits to which they had no right for a longer time than someone who just snuck in last night! That's equivalent to saying that someone who has been defrauding his employer for a long time should eventually be given...