As a Christian, it can be difficult to reconcile all the evil that happens in the world with an all knowing, all powerful loving God who could stop it if He wants, but chooses not to do so. If our hearts break for the innocent children who were senselessly murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary, how can a God who loves us not feel the same way? If any of us had known what Adam Lanza was going to do, we would have done anything in our power to stop him, so why didn't God? All too often we tend to quote...
Consider [or 'reason' as some have suggested, here] pseudo science of Darwinian evolution, of which there is no empirical proof. Remember -- there are no species-to-species transitional forms in the fossil record. No, not one = None.
- GAO report: White House directly involved in Enroll America fundraising Ed Morrissey 29 minutes ago
- God bless America: Powdered alcohol to hit markets soon Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Surprise: UAW folds in VW dispute Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Drone attacks kill dozens of AQ operatives in Yemen following confab Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NBC wonders: What makes David Gregory tick? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Ukraine Easter truce collapses, three dead at pro-Russian separatist checkpoint Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago