As a Christian, it can be difficult to reconcile all the evil that happens in the world with an all knowing, all powerful loving God who could stop it if He wants, but chooses not to do so. If our hearts break for the innocent children who were senselessly murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary, how can a God who loves us not feel the same way? If any of us had known what Adam Lanza was going to do, we would have done anything in our power to stop him, so why didn't God? All too often we tend to quote...
Consider [or 'reason' as some have suggested, here] pseudo science of Darwinian evolution, of which there is no empirical proof. Remember -- there are no species-to-species transitional forms in the fossil record. No, not one = None.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 6 hours ago