In response to:
Oracle1, it's all about packaging. The prog/fascists have mastered the use of all forms of media, with the help of the leftist press, to dress up their mantra of injustice at the hands of old white men. This reincarnation of "down with the man" is now being presented by Ivy League educated socialists in suits instead of tie-dyed t-shirt wearing hippies. The message is the same with a new front man. Add to that the number of voters whose political acumen is relegated to bumper sticker slogans or rooted in government dependence and you have an electorate that is easily deceived and even more easily bought off. The "big rat" has been on the scene for some time now, he's just wearing better cologne.
- Craven: Senate Dems insist GOPers ‘dislike dreamers more than they dislike ISIS’ Noah Rothman 31 mins ago
- Meh: 2014 Q4 GDP rises 2.6% Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The dream is over: Romney says he’s not running after all Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- On poverty, Mitt Romney is the wrong messenger with the right message Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Romney to declare intentions today for 2016 presidential race Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Politinerds: Dan Hill and the Duke University Muslim call to prayer debacle Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago