In response to:
Oracle1, it's all about packaging. The prog/fascists have mastered the use of all forms of media, with the help of the leftist press, to dress up their mantra of injustice at the hands of old white men. This reincarnation of "down with the man" is now being presented by Ivy League educated socialists in suits instead of tie-dyed t-shirt wearing hippies. The message is the same with a new front man. Add to that the number of voters whose political acumen is relegated to bumper sticker slogans or rooted in government dependence and you have an electorate that is easily deceived and even more easily bought off. The "big rat" has been on the scene for some time now, he's just wearing better cologne.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Hot Air’s top 50 posts in 2014: 41-50 Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Politico: Why won’t Republicans talk about race as much as Democrats? Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- CFR chief: Next, let’s do regime change in North Korea Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Max Blumenthal: ‘America Sniper’ Chris Kyle was just a popular mass murderer Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- Federal judge upholds Obama’s executive amnesty over challenge from Joe Arpaio Allahpundit 19 hours ago