In response to:
Oracle1, it's all about packaging. The prog/fascists have mastered the use of all forms of media, with the help of the leftist press, to dress up their mantra of injustice at the hands of old white men. This reincarnation of "down with the man" is now being presented by Ivy League educated socialists in suits instead of tie-dyed t-shirt wearing hippies. The message is the same with a new front man. Add to that the number of voters whose political acumen is relegated to bumper sticker slogans or rooted in government dependence and you have an electorate that is easily deceived and even more easily bought off. The "big rat" has been on the scene for some time now, he's just wearing better cologne.
- Chuck Todd: Obama White House probably didn’t know about Hillary’s secret email address Noah Rothman 43 mins ago
- Hillary Clinton’s media plan on e-mail scandal since August: Our lips are sealed Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House Dems vow to protect Boehner from a conservative coup Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: Majority want to use force to prevent Iran from getting the bomb Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Politinerds: Carly Fiorina Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- February jobs report shows 295,000 jobs added, jobless rate 5.5% Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago