Most important, though, Americans blame Republicans for the situation. While just 34 percent of Americans blame President Obama for the current fiscal cliff...
So 3% is a large margin? Wow, OK. Given that President Obama spent the last 4 years ensuring major corporations (GM, Gold Sachs etc.. ) were made government dependents as well as 47,000,000 people (citizens) on food stamps (more than the population of 24 states combined) and the Republicans angered Ron Paul Supporters and tea partiers right after 2010. It seems pretty obvious we have a choice between full on socialism (single payer wing of the democrat party) and slighly less agreegeous socialism (Healt insurance - government cronysists.) The piont is that the Republican party is not the party of smaller government--it is the party of "OUR CRONYISM" is better than "THEIR CRONYSIM"
America is about to plunge over the so-called fiscal cliff -- and Americans are fighting mad about it. According to the latest polls, 77 percent of Americans believe that the fiscal cliff -- a combination of automatic tax increases and spending cuts set to kick in at the beginning of 2013 -- will hurt them personally. A full 70 percent of Americans want a compromise solution. And 67 percent believe that political leaders will act like "spoiled children."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 6 hours ago