Since the 9/11 attack on the U.S consulate in Benghazi, we've been told an anti-Islam YouTube video was to blame. We know the consulate was attacked multiple times throughout 2012 and U.S Ambassador Chris Stevens had received multiple threats from al Qaeda before being killed on 9/11 with three other Americans. From the beginning the story never added up and the YouTube video excuse has been proven a complete lie, but the recent revelations of an affair between General David Petraeus and biographer Paula Broadwell may have given us the missing link to this whole thing. It isn't the affair...
In response to:
Just wait until all the Obumphuck taxes, regulations, and restrictions hit.
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 34 mins ago
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago