Since the 9/11 attack on the U.S consulate in Benghazi, we've been told an anti-Islam YouTube video was to blame. We know the consulate was attacked multiple times throughout 2012 and U.S Ambassador Chris Stevens had received multiple threats from al Qaeda before being killed on 9/11 with three other Americans. From the beginning the story never added up and the YouTube video excuse has been proven a complete lie, but the recent revelations of an affair between General David Petraeus and biographer Paula Broadwell may have given us the missing link to this whole thing. It isn't the affair...
In response to:
Just wait until all the Obumphuck taxes, regulations, and restrictions hit.
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago