“Thousands of teachers and educators will be laid off, tens of thousands of parents will have to deal with finding child care for their children, hundreds of thousands of Americans will lose access to primary care and preventive care like flu vaccinations and cancer screenings,” Obama warned. “Companies are preparing layoff notices, families are preparing to cut back on...
In response to:
If you think Troy`s story is inconceivable..., in the last month my brother's mom in law also earnt $7109 workin a fourty hour month from their apartment and their roomate's mother-in-law`s neighbour has done this for six months and got more than $7109 in there spare time from a labtop. the tips on this site... WOW92.COM
President Obama urged the nation's governors to put pressure on congressional Republicans to reach an agreement to avoid big spending cuts due to take effect at the end of the week, during his meeting with the National Governors Association (NGA) Monday.
- Is the Ebola outbreak receding? Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- Hitching Post Wedding Chapel ordered to perform same sex marriages Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- 2014’s ‘Clinton Democrats’ crashing and burning Noah Rothman 17 hours ago