The Labor Department sought on Monday to quell worries that Hurricane Sandy, which has closed federal offices as it bears down on the East Coast, could delay the scheduled release of its monthly employment numbers on Friday. “The employees at the Bureau of Labor Statistics are working hard to ensure the timely release of employment data on Friday, Nov. 2,” Labor Department spokesman Carl Fillichio said in a statement. “It is our intention that...
Don't you see it? Obama has manipulated the weather to bring Sandy ashore prior to the elections to artificially infuse capital and construction jobs all along the Eastern seaboard and primarily the swing states using the veil of FEMA grants and staffing to increase government size and spending. I *knew* it. Then he'll blame "global warming" for the storm and redirect even more money to "solar" and "geothermal" power rather than drilling offshore and mountain top removal mining for coal on public lands! He'll probably be offering free healthcare and abortions to everyone displaced by the storm, too! All on our dime! As homes are abandoned,I expect that the ATF is on the move, going house to house to extract all firearms - "to be safe"
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 6 hours ago